Tru-Trac’s belt alignment products activate autonomously and provide immediate and continuous adjustment to guide the belt to the centre position.
Conveyor belt mistracking is the No. 1 problem experienced on conveyor systems across all bulk material handling industries. Belt misalignment will cause spillage, belt edge damage, damage to the structure, increased power consumption and increased labour costs. Misaligned belts will ultimately result in lost production, increased operating costs and safety hazards.
Although there are many factors that cause belt misalignment, Tru-Trac offers a proven permanent solution. The Tru-Trac trackers employ a unique and highly effective tracking action, which is non-damaging to the belt and reacts immediately if the conveyor belt begins to drift off centre.
Features of the award winning Tru-Trac Tracking System:
Belt Trackers Types
Tru-Trac manufacturers a wide range of different belt trackers for the top side and return side of the belt. Each of tracker variation is designed for a different application and position in the conveyor system. Each Tracker will effectively and reliably guide the conveyor belt back to the central position.
Our conveyor experts are available to provide advice and assistance on these products to ensure optimal results.
Please contact us today for assistance.
New NR Design Tru-Trac Trough Tracker (Patent Pending)
- Exceptional Performance – innovative design, tapered wing rollers and unique centre pivot, provide highly reactive continuous tracking;
- Narrow Design – enhances safety and versatility of installation;
- Adjustable – wing rollers can be easily set to achieve optimal tension.
- Longer life – premium rubber lagging for extended working life
- Replaceable rollers – wing and centre rollers can be replaced as wear occurs;
- Maintenance Free – Bearings do not require any greasing;
- Lagging – Available in High Abrasive Rubber or Fire Retardant FRAS Lagging;
- Operates in all conditions – Quick activation on both wet and dry conveyor belts;
- Bidirectional tracking – Excellent performance in both directions